Restrictions on Use of the Release. You will not directly or indirectly:
- sell, license, sublicense, distribute, copy, rent, or lease any document, contract, agreement or any item on this page including any Release (exculpatory clause, waiver or covenant not to compete), or otherwise make the Release available to, or use the Release for the benefit of, any third party, or transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
- copy, modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Release or any underlying agreement, contract, book or any part, feature, function, or user interface thereof, including by framing (except as expressly allowed by Summit Magic Publishing, LLC) or mirroring any part of any Release or any Content;
- remove any copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in the Release or any Content;
- Violate any Copyright Summit Magic Publishing, Sagamore Publishing or any other person may have in any contract, agreement, document, Release or book posted here or purchased here;
- Otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies, including these Terms of Service.
No Refunds. Once initiated by you, payment obligations are non-cancelable. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms of Service, Summit Magic Publishing, LLC will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds or pro-rate any amounts paid for termination of the Services, or for any other reason.
Liability: Summit Magic Publishing, LLC is not liable for any document, book, contract, agreement or release to Failure to Work As expected:
Review by Your Attorney: You should have any agreement, contract, document, release or information purchased or acquired here reviewed by an attorney licensed in your state and who understands your business.